Note: data migration only available for Teampel Server of the same version
- Backup data:
Backup MySQL database (for details, please refer to How can I backup the data for MySQL and Teampel Server (Windows)?)
- Create database:
- >mysql -uroot -p
- mysql>CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS db_teampel CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
- Restore data: mysql.exe -uroot -p --default-character-set=utf8 db_teampel < c:/db_teampel_backup.sql
- Backup file data: copy [installation path]/bin/data
There is another migration solution for MySQL database, which is to completely copy the MySQL database. This method is for Windows and Linux.
(How to find [installation path]: On desktop, right click on "Teampel Server Startup" > "Properties" > "Open file location")
- Backup profile: copy [installation path]/bin/GaaihoSvrSetting.xml
- If the account and password of the local Teampel database are different from that of the official server, you need to modify the account and password of Teampel.
- If you do not want to retain the licnese info, you need to clear the NetKey value (note: if two servers share the same NetKey and connect to the Internet at the same time, compatibility issues may occur after clearing).
[Modification]: open with Notepad to modify the content.
License file (teampel.license.ztl):
- Migrate license file: copy [installation location] /bin/ teampel.license.ztl (only for Pro Subscription users).