How can I make Tempel Server start automatically after booting（MySQL/SQL Server）?
- Service mode, (automatic) startup and process (manual) startup are exclusive and can't work at the same time;
- Stop Teampel Server before using the service mode to start;
- If the database is on the same machine as Teampel Server, get the name of the database service first.
Mysql database > MYSQL56 or MYSQL57;
SQLServer database > MSSQLSERVER
* The service name can be found in the service window on Windows.
- To start the service mode, you can run service_start.bat\service_stop.bat, or start/stop the service in the service window on Windows.
MySQL version (Windows) Teampel Server configuration, using service mode to start:
- Stop TeampelServer (Teampel Server Shutdown)
- Open the installation path Teampel Server\bin\ and find service_install.bat; (The following steps may need to be performed by an administrator.)
- Modify service_install.bat: (if Mysql database is installed on a different machine from Teampel Server, skip this step.)
Find ::sc config GaaihoTPService depend= mysql56
- Delete ::;
- Replace the service name after = with the actual service name. For example, change "mysql56" to "mysql57".
- Double-click to start service_install.bat to install the TP service;
- Double-click to start service_start.bat to start Teampel service;
Now, the service startup has completed. After the machine restarts, Teampel Server will start up automatically.
Restore manual startup:
- Double-click service_stop.bat to stop Teampel Server;
- Double-click service_uninstall.bat to uninstall the service;
- Start with the launch shortcut at desktop (Teampel Server Startup)