Teampel's task reminder feature supports email. If your team uses email reminder for tasks, you should set up a system mailbox responsible for sending emails to the task leader in "Mail service".Require a valid system mailbox which has SMTP enabled.
Set up system mailbox
- Select "Service" > "Mail service";
- Enter "SMTP server domain name", "Sender mailbox" and "Password" as instructed:
- SMTP server domain name: You can find the SMTP server domain name by asking your email service provider or network administrator.
- Sender mailbox: The email address which has been set up, such as taskReminder@teampel.com.
- Password: The mailbox account and password which have been set up.
- Select email language;
- To encrypt emails, check "Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)";
- Activate SMTP service on your email;
- Click "Save" to finish.
Test email settings
Click "Send test email message" (this address will send an email to itself). Open a mail client and sign in with the email address you created. Receiving the test email message indicates setup success.